"Our task is to help our customers to improve and maintain their professional image and valuable wood assets"
This notice discloses the business privacy practices for Toronto Refurbishing Limited. This policy applies to all aspects of Toronto Refurbishing’s operations including its website and all interactions with customers and suppliers. Toronto Refurbishing is hereafter referred to as “we”.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of any information collected by customer interaction and our website.
- We only have access to and/or collect information that is voluntarily given to us via e-mail, telephone or any other direct contact.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason that you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you (except for data required by authorities such as Canada Revenue Agency).
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take significant precautions to protect your information and property.
- When you submit sensitive information, either digitally or physically, your information is protected from unauthorized access.
- All of our employees are screened by external law enforcement agencies, as required by customers, to ensure the physical integrity of our on-site work.
- Only individual employees who need information to perform a particular job are granted access to customer-specific information.
- As we are a Business-to-Business organization we do not accept credit cards and therefore have no access to any credit card data. Any electronic payments are managed by our corporate bank, Toronto-Dominion, using their security protocols and process.
- The computers/servers and physical files in which we store information are kept in a secure environment.