We Make Refurbishing Simple
Drastically Reduced Cost
- Free up capital for other projects or increase profitability.
- Change the colour and/or finish of existing wood to meet new design requirements.
More Environmentally Sustainable
- Minimize wasting existing wood assets.
- Improve your LEED® rating.
- Preserve historically valuable architecture.
Reduced Disruption to Daily Operations
- Our services are provided onsite with 24-hour availability to complete projects overnight.
- Easily adhere to fire regulations with our LEED® compliant finishing for your fire doors.
Significantly Less Execution Time
- Less coordination efforts required by eliminating the removal and installation of millwork.
Substantially Increased Cost
- Millwork replacement can be up to 10X more expensive.
- There are increased project coordination costs and purchasing costs.
Less Environmentally Sustainable
- Less recycling of your wood assets.
- More of your resources are required (both in millwork and personnel).
Increased Disruption to Daily Operations
- Daily disruptions interrupt your ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Interruptions reduce your business’ revenue and profitability.
Considerably More Execution Time
- More time and coordination required from you due to removal and replacement activities.
Our Promise to You
Professional project management skills, 24 hour responsiveness, high performing and agile supply chain network, strict adherence to safety regulations, highly trained and skilled craftspeople, high standard of confidentiality and security and above average insurance coverage.
500 Room Prestigious Hotel Furniture
Cost savings of: $688,500
A large internationally renowned hotel in Toronto needed to refresh its image to match its brand. This was a major renovation of the entire hotel, including all painting and wallpaper.
Condominium Suite Doors
Cost savings of: $195,000
A prestigious condominium building in Toronto had a massive problem with suite doors that were significantly worn with multiple scratches, fading, gouges and water damage.
Government Building Wood Interior
Cost savings of: Confidential
A very active city building was deemed historical as a significant piece of the region’s heritage. Daily use had resulted in significant water and mechanical damage to the wood interior.
Major Canadian Bank Executive Floor
Cost savings of: $135,000
The existing executive floor of a major Canadian Bank in downtown Toronto was 'worn out' and did not reflect the image that the bank wanted to deliver to its customers.
Professional Services Firm Executive Furniture
Cost savings of: Confidential
The existing executive wood furniture of a international financial management firm in Toronto was sending the wrong message. It needed to reflect an image of austerity and sophistication.
Property Management Wood Elevators
Cost savings of: $360,000
An international property management firm in downtown Toronto had a large building complex where there were 2 major problems with the wood paneled elevators.
University Residence Wood Furnishings
Cost savings of: $1,349,000
A residence building on an Ontario university campus was in need of substantial refinishing prior to the start of the upcoming academic term.
University Campus Exterior Doors
Cost savings of: $210,600
A major university in Ontario needed to refresh its exterior appearance. The existing doors had experienced normal wear and abuse through many years of use.